- Dialling mode - tone / pulse
- Network voicemail indicator 1
Display & Menu Features
- Black and white backlit, 7 segments LCD display
- Time and date function
- LCD contrast 5 levels
- Call timer
Sound / Audio
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 24 ringer tones
- Music on hold facility
- Ringer volume control - 4 levels and 1 crescendo
- Pre-dialling facility
- Last number redial length - 32 digits
- Memory number length - 16 digits
- 10 two-touch memory keys
- 2 direct dial memory keys
- Repeat call indicator
- Redial list - up to 10 entries 16 digits long
- Calls list - up to 34 entries 16 digits long 1
- Set area code
- PABX access code
- Caller ID 1
- 1. You must subscribe to your network provider's Caller ID or call waiting service for these features to work.
- All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
This may be due to several factors. Please follow these recommendations in order:
Why doesn't my phone ring?
Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
This issue may be due to several factors. Please follow these recommendations in order: